Dimensions: 30”L x 27”W x 54.5”H
Weight: 112 lbs (without bumpers and battery)
Drivetrain: 4x 4in Colson-wheels, 2x 4in Omni-wheels (per-side) provide traction with good maneuverability. Custom 3 Mini-Cim ball shifting gearboxes allow gear-shifting on the field, providing options between speed and pushing-power.
- Dual-Stage Elevator: allows the robot to elevate the game object above 8ft for placement on a tipped scale.
- Intake Claw: pulls in, clamps, and ejects cubes for transportation and placement.
- 180° Wrist: mounted on the elevator carriage to flip intake to either side of the robot.
- Climbing Hook: mounted on the top of the elevator to allow the robot to climb with a partner without using a ramp.
- Three cube scale – left start, near scale
- Two cube scale – left start, far scale
- Two cube switch – middle start
- One cube near switch, one cube near scale, or line cross – compatible with alliance partner scale auto modes – right start
|Event:||Final Seed:||Quals Record:||Draft Position:||Result:||Awards:||Photos:||Match Playlist:|
|FiM Southfield||1||11-1||1st Alliance Captain||Winner||Excellence in Engineering||Southfield Photos||Southfield Playlist|
|FiM Gull Lake||1||12-0||1st Alliance Captain||Winner||Excellence in Engineering||Gull Lake Photos||Gull Lake Playlist|
|ONT Windsor||3||11-1||3rd Alliance Captain||Semifinalist||Industrial Design||Windsor Photos||Playlist N/A|
|MSC - Ford Division||11||7-5||1st Alliance 1st Pick||Finalist||Creativity||MSC Photos||MSC Playlist|
|Detroit Championship - Curie Division||3||8-2||2nd Alliance Captain||Finalist||None||Worlds Photos||Worlds Playlist|