Dimensions: 27’L x 30’W x 54.5’H
Weight: 112 lbs
Drivetrain: Our 4 Colson, 2 Omni wheel drive train allows for rapid movement and turning. This is run on custom built 3 Mini-Cim ball shifting gearboxes, allowing for gear shifting on the field, which is a mix of speed and power.
- Our dual stage elevator allows us to get twice the height in half of the time.
- Our wrist design allows us to move our intake to either side of the robot.
- Our hook mounted on the top of the robot allows us to climb with a partner without using a ramp.
- Two cube switch – middle start
- Two cube scale – left start, far scale
- Three cube scale – left start, near scale
- One cube near switch, one cube near scale, or line cross – meant to be compatible with other robots during playoffs – right start
|Event:||Final Seed:||Quals Record:||Draft Position:||Result:||Awards:||Photos:||Match Playlist:|
|FiM Southfield||1||11-1||1st Alliance Captain||Winner||Excellence in Engineering||Southfield Photos||Southfield Playlist|
|FiM Gull Lake||1||12-0||1st Alliance Captain||Winner||Excellence in Engineering||Gull Lake Photos||Gull Lake Playlist|
|ONT Windsor||3||11-1||3rd Alliance Captain||Semifinalist||Industrial Design||Windsor Photos||Playlist N/A|
|MSC - Ford Division||11||7-5||1st Alliance 1st Pick||Finalist||Creativity||MSC Photos||MSC Playlist|
|Detroit Championship - Curie Division||3||8-2||2nd Alliance Captain||Finalist||None||Worlds Photos||Worlds Playlist|