- 10 4″ Colson Wheels powered by two 3 CIM two stage ball shifting gearboxes.
- Compression Flywheel – Powered by two 775pro motors.
- Active “Gear” Eject – Powered by two pistons with a custom water jet plate.
- “Agitator Plates” – Two poly-carbonate plates with a traction material used to push balls into the shooter from the tank.
- Floor Intake – Plates with rollers used to intake balls into the tank and to score gears.
|Event:||Final Seed:||Quals Record:||Draft Position:||Result:||Awards:||Photos:||Match Playlist:|
|FiM Southfield||5||8-3-1||5th Alliance Captain||Quarterfinalist||Quality||Southfield Photos||Southfield Playlist|
|FiM Gaylord||1||11-1||1st Alliance Captain||Winner||Excellence in Engineering||Photos N/A||Gaylord Playlist|
|MSC - DTE Energy Division||8||7-5||6th Alliance Captain||Quarterfinalist||Dean's List Finalist (Richard Zhovner)||MSC Photos||MSC Playlist|
|St. Louis Championship - Carson Division||57||4-6||6th Alliance 3rd Pick||Quarterfinalist||None||Worlds Photos||Worlds Playlist|