2018 Bucket Filling Campaign
What is the Bucket Filling Campaign?
The bucket filling campaign refers to our “parts crib” (as we call it) that we use to organize the components and materials that we use prototyping and in the fabrication and assembly of our competition robots. On-hand inventory helps students become familiar with a wide variety of parts and supplies, supports prototyping efforts, and eases manufacturing of competition robots by eliminating time wasted in waiting on shipments. We carefully selected our wish list to maximize the utility of the on-hand parts by stocking components that work together in a wide variety of different systems, mechanisms, and design styles. Many of the components are reusable year-to-year and last for many seasons, increasing the return on investment. We started filling our buckets in 2017, and hope to bolster our foundation in 2018 by furthering developing our inventory.
You can help support our team by selecting a bucket to sponsor! Sponsors for each bucket will be listed both on this page, as well as on the bucket. Sponsors will also be recognized via the avenues listed on the prospective sponsor information page according to the value of the bucket. All donations are tax deductible.
Buckets are listed in order of lowest price to highest price. To sponsor a bucket, please fill out this form here.
- Cable ties, 4" white - 20 packs of 100 @ $2/pack
- Cable ties, 8" white - 20 packs of 100 @ $2/pack
- Cable tie mounts, .75" x .75" four way, adhesive backed - 4 packs of 50 @ $8/pack
- Compliant Wheels, 3/8" Hex Bore, 35A Durometer - 8 @ $6/each
- Compliant Wheels, 3/8" Hex Bore, 45A Durometer - 8 @ $6/each
- Compliant Wheels, 3/8" Hex Bore, 50A Durometer - 8 @ $6/each
- #25 Roller Chain - 40 feet @ $10/10 feet
- 16 tooth sprockets with 1/2" hex bore - 10 @ $7/each
- 32 tooth sprockets with 1.125" bearing bore - 2 @ $8/each
- 48 tooth sprockets with 1.125" bearing bore - 2 @ $9/each
- 64 tooth sprockets with 1.125" bearing bore - 2 @ $11/each
#25 Sprockets and Chain are a lightweight and space efficient method to run a variety of systems, including drive trains and many manipulators. Sprockets and chain are also heavily utilized in prototyping so that we do not need to rely on precise center-to-center distances during brainstorming and testing.
- Mini CIM Motors - 12 @ $25/each
The Mini CIM Motor is a powerful and reliable motor, and our motor of choice for our drive trains. Each robot utilizes six drive train motors for ideal acceleration and power throughout every match.
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Domed Head, 5/32", Grip Range .063"-.125" - 2 boxes of 250 @ $12/box
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Domed Head, 5/32", Grip Range .126"-.187" - 8 boxes of 250 @ $12/box
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Domed Head, 5/32", Grip Range .187"-.25" - 8 boxes of 250 @ $12/box
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Domed Head, 5/32", Grip Range .251"-.375" - 2 boxes of 250 @ $13/box
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Flat Head, 3/16", Grip Range .187"-.25" - 2 boxes of 50 @ $5/box
- Aluminum Blind Rivets, Flat Head, 3/16", Grip Range .251"-.375" - 2 boxes of 50 @ $6/box
- 12 ga. zip cord bonded wire - 100' @ $80
- 12 ga. noodle wire, red - 50' @ $61
- 12 ga. noodle wire, black - 50' @ $61
- Anderson Powerpole contacts, 45 Amp - 400 @ $0.33/each
- Anderson Powerpole housings, red - 25 @ $0.35/each
- Anderson Powerpole housings, black - 25 @ $0.35/each
- Victor SP Motor Controller - 12 @ $60/each
- Talon SRX Motor Controller - 10 @ $90/each
- roboRIO - 1 @ $435
- Power Distribution Panel - 1 @ $205/each
- Voltage Regulator Module - 1 @ $45/each
- Main Breaker - 1 @ $30/each
- Radio - 1 @ $135/each
- 20A Circuit Breakers - 6 @ $5/each
- 30A Circuit Breakers - 6 @ $5/each
- 40A Circuit Breakers - 6 @ $5/each